Jul 10, 2019
In order to turn off the bells (Quantum Systems) you can follow these steps:
- Log into your system using Internet Explorer as the browser and type the following into the URL, http://10.xx.88.10:8080 (xx = your subdomain, if you do not know please check with your LTE)
- If you or someone forgot the password please contact TS or the help desk
- if you are unable to pull a login screen using the address above and Internet Explorer you need to update or install Java. To do this please submit a ticket through Happy Fox
- Once you are logged in, double click "Schedule"
- At the bottom of the next window, you will see "Holiday Schedule"
- Right-click in the holiday schedule empty space
- Here you will select start and stop dates from a calendar. The default schedule there is 0 or off.
- Click "File" in the top left area and then click save.
- This will save your changes.
- If have any other questions please submit a ticket.