How do I access my email in Office 365?
The following article quickly discusses how to access your email from a web browser. Your experience may look different, depending on your browser of choice, but the steps remain the same.
- Log into Office 365, by typing office.com in the URL bar of your web browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- If you are not automatically login, use your D11 credentials to log into the portal
- If you have not changed any settings in O365 you should be automatically logged into your online version of Outlook.
- If you are not automatically logged into Outlook (email), you should see a list of applications available to you.
- Click on the Outlook Icon to access your email.